Pan American International School
Our school (PAIS) is recognized by the Paraguayan Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC) as well as the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Due to the large number of expatriates’ families our Application Offices are open throughout the year in order to admit new students all year around.
We follow the American academic calendar; therefore our academic year starts in August and ends in June.
Classes are dictated in English, that being the main reason why our students reach an excellent level of spoken and written English. We teach a few classes in Spanish as a requirement of the MEC. We have a special ESL program for students who do not speak English and an SSL program for students who need to learn Spanish.
For admission processes, an appointment will be set with the Admissions Office followed by an interview with the General Director and the Academic Director.
If the students are currently studying overseas, they will need to hand in their academic records with the proper certification of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their country of residence, followed by the accreditation of the Paraguayan Embassy in the residing country.
- All students at PAIS are perfectly fluent in English.
- PAIS is known by its polite and personalized relationships between students and teachers.
- Classes have a maximum number of 21 students.
- Students are supervised at all times, including recess and lunch time.
- Our students’ trajectory after graduating is exceptional – all of them make it to the best universities around the world.
We hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.